ONLINE REGISTRATION is ONGOING for Business Summer Training Sessions.
First come, first served. Courses fill up quickly!
All courses are offered online.
- Practical Excel Fundamentals Details >
- Re-engaging the Workforce in a Post-Pandemic World Details >
NETWORKING & 5G
*Schedule subject to change
How do I register?
For each course for which you register:
- Select the course found in the Schedule tab
- On the course page, click on the “REGISTER” button. This will take you to Mia, the online registration module
- In the left-hand column, select #1 “PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT”
- Select the course from the resulting list Networking Series, Productivity or Leadership Series. Details on each course listed
- Select “Add to cart”
- Select “Confirm registration and go to payment”
- Login to your Omnivox account with your email address and password. If you do not have an account, select “First-time Access” to create on and fill in the required information in order to use the system for the first time.
- Complete the Registration Form
- Proceed to the payment for your course by credit card (Visa or MasterCard)
- A “Web registration receipt” will appear (you will receive this by e-mail as well)
- You CAN register for more than 2 courses AT THE SAME TIME. However, if you do not meet the pre-requisites as identified, you will be de-registered from the course with full refund.
- Taxes are NOT included in course fees.
The part-time trainings are popular and have very limited spaces available. Register early to avoid disappointment. If you experience technical problems with our online registration module please e-mail email@example.com
The Centre for Continuing Education reserves the right to cancel any course due to insufficient registration prior to the start of classes. Participants registered in a cancelled class will be contacted and receive a full refund for the course.
- Full refund 3 days or more before the first scheduled class
- 50% refund between 1 and 3 business days before the first scheduled class.
- No refund on or after the first scheduled class
For withdrawal requests, all applicants are required to notify the Centre for Continuing Education in writing, as soon as possible at: firstname.lastname@example.org.